Frog (canvas reprint)
Carolyn O'Neill is a Montreal-based artist with a great eye and a knack for imbuing her subject with character. This frog was inspired by a poem called "Frog Taming" by Matthew Sweeney. This artwork is a reproduction of an etching, originally printed on canal paper handmade at the Papeterie St. Armand.
Note: most prints can be applied to long sleeve cotton jerseys, 3/4 sleeve sport jerseys, hoodies, sweatshirts, and tank tops. Some may be applied towels. If you see a print you'd like us to apply to a product you see on our site, please be in touch by email and we'll do what we can to accommodate you!
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US